September 27, 2012

30 weeks






30 weeks yesterday, 40 inch waist and 20 pound weight gain. I still fit into pre-pregnant pants...... unbuttoned hahaha. Whatever works though right?

I am at every 2 week appointments, but they let me go 3 weeks this time. I hardly see the reason for going more often, but oh well.

We have been working with Breanne Ackerman, our doula, making plans for our birth preferences and how we would like Labor and Delivery to go. I have been reading books - Active Labor, The Bradley Method, Christ Centered Child Birth and some pr-natal yoga. I have learned so much and am SO inspired. I am always in awe at how much allowing natural processes, processes GOD created in His infinite wisdom, are found to be far more superior than that of modern man discovered science. We have a tendency to put all of our thoughts and trust in flesh, and then as studies and research continue, we find all the damage that has been cause by doing it our way, instead of sticking to what the Lord created and designed in the first place :) We are funny creatures!

I am getting anxious to know who this baby is, and would LOVE to buy something for him/her! I haven't felt much confirmation either way. I have had dreams of it being a girl, and of it being a boy. Stephen is sure it's a boy, and I have had girl impressions....... and then boy ones. So I will truly be surprised and think it will be one of the most exhilarating feelings to have the child be born and have Stephen announce to me who it is.

I had the glucose test - bleh - I really had thought about refusing to do it, but whatever. I think the drink tastes fine, but my body just does not like refined sugars. I feel so yucky after having them. I am mentally addicted to having them, because if I really listened to my body, I would avoid them all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment